WORD BY WORD

All riled up and no place to unload: food, religion, foreign policy, literature, and other stuff that gets me going, plus a little dash of omphaloskepsis

11 January 2007

Once upon a time...

...I had a blog that I used to rant about Bush, Cheney, religion, chauvinism, and many many other things that tickled my angry button bigtime. And then I started another blog and fell so in love with my new topic that I completely neglected the first one, so much so that months went by without a new post.

And this, my little piggies, is why I should never have children. That's No. 42 on the list of reasons, by the way.

I should start writing here again. All food and no intellectual navel-gazing is turning me into a fathead.

1 Comments:

Blogger lyrical robot said...

yipee! i miss the rants...i was starting to feel like the only idiot around this here village...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home