WORD BY WORD

All riled up and no place to unload: food, religion, foreign policy, literature, and other stuff that gets me going, plus a little dash of omphaloskepsis

17 January 2007

Georgeboards

My mother forwarded me a list of George-boards — like Billboards, only dumber. My favorites follow. I'm sure these are ancient, but if I were a bumper-sticker sort of person, I would get one of these. Hey! Maybe I could cover up all the hit-and-run scrapes on my poor car with them...as long as I never left the Bay Area, I'd be fine. In so many ways.

If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President

Bad President! No Banana.

You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.

Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore

At Least Nixon Resigned

America: One Nation, Under Surveillance

Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either

We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them

Whose God Do You Kill For?

Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap

One Nation Under Clod

If I Wanted a Nation Ruled By Religion, I'd have Moved to Iran

Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too

The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century

Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant

2004: Embarrassed
2005: Horrified
2006: Terrified
1/20/09: End of an Error

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great! Mind if I link to?

6:19 AM  
Blogger lyrical robot said...

lurve this...though my favorite one is the one on my car right now: Is it 2008 Yet?

8:24 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Sharky--feel free!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Rep. Charles xRangel's comment regarding Bush: W "pretty much debunks the myth of white superiority once and for all."

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home