WORD BY WORD

All riled up and no place to unload: food, religion, foreign policy, literature, and other stuff that gets me going, plus a little dash of omphaloskepsis

15 April 2006

The NY Times called me a journalist!

I have absolutely no idea why Dan Mitchell decided to quote a line from my Pollan story -- as I was just paraphrasing from his book -- but as you can imagine, I am so puffed up with pride that my head is about to pop off like a champagne cork.

The Times called me a journalist! Take that, you snotty investigative reporters who treat me like a PR flak....not that there is anything wrong with PR professionals, uh, some of my very best friends like Lyrical Robot make much more money than me doing a great job at it.

[Sound of air draining out of balloon-size head]

1 Comments:

Blogger lyrical robot said...

uh...not so much money. plus, you have your health and looks, both of which went upon my signing-in-blood with the forces of evil. that was the bargain.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home